Undecided about business expos and trade shows? We say they’re great for business. Warnes Projects have enjoyed being exhibitor and attendee at several business shows in the past. Here are our TOP TEN reasons why you should make a bee-line to the next show near you:
1. PROMOTE YOUR BRAND: Your stand is a shop-front. With a good-looking stand you can make the most of the opportunity to impress and clearly display your business offer and service.
2. PEOPLE POWER: Making connections in person is often more effective than over the phone, email or via social media.
3. KEEP IT LOCAL: It’s a great way to increase and improve connections with other local businesses and to find out what types of businesses are thriving. It’s a chance to check out your local competition to see what you can learn or if you can collaborate.
4. IN GOOD COMPANY: You can make the most of being in a room full of hundreds of like-minded businesses and professionals, who are also looking for services, help and more connections.
5. TEAM BUILDING: Your staff have an opportunity to get to know each other, work as a team and enthuse about what they do. It’s a great way to give employees a better overall understanding of your business and to offer on-the-spot training such as how to improve customer engagement skills.
6. A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE: You’ll be in the company of business owners and staff who are all working towards the same goal and have the same objective for the day; meeting and finding out about each other.
7. NEW CONNECTIONS: Meet new customers, partners or suppliers who you may not have a chance to meet otherwise.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT. Business shows come with a whole range of media coverage activity prior to, during and after the event which you can benefit from and be part of. You can raise your media profile and check out who’s in the room.
9. IN THE LEARNING ZONE. Attending or taking part in a business expo is an occasion to learn about new products, ideas and trends. Most business shows have free seminars, guest speakers, workshops and networking. Learn and take inspiration from fellow stand-holders.
10. SALES DRIVE. The bottom-line is always sales, of course. You want to know that the show-stand investment has been worthwhile. Business expos give you superbly targeted and measurable sales and potential sales results as you will have a very clear record of who you’ve met. It’s a great idea to have a prize draw on your stand – attendees love to win prizes and you can take away a collection of business cards!
Have we convinced you? Want to be part of the business buzz at the Better Business Show 2020 organised by Worthing & Adur Chamber of Commerce on Thursday 13th February? It promises to be bigger and better than ever with over 90 stands, a superb line-up of keynote speakers, a networking breakfast prior to doors opening, an innovation zone (new for 2020) and many opportunities to network and meet the buyer. To find out more and register go to www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
Then… make a note to visit the Warnes Projects stand! We focus on our brand new Space Check service this year and we’re keen to promote our superb Small Works service locally too. Whether you are a fellow stand-holder or visitor, we look forward to seeing you there.